We serve better
with our policies.
1. The Booking constitutes an offer by the Client to purchase the Service in accordance with these Conditions. The Client shall ensure that the terms and specifications in the Booking are complete and accurate.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client’s standard terms and conditions (if any) attached to, enclosed with, or referred to in the Booking shall not govern the Contract and these Conditions shall prevail over any other conditions previously published by Enjoe Events in respect of the Service and these Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that the Client seeks to impose or incorporate or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
3. The Contract shall come into effect upon receipt by Enjoe Events of a signed contract from the Client or on the first date on which Enjoe Events provides the Service, whichever is the earlier (the Commencement Date). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Enjoe Events reserves the right to refuse to supply the Service until such time as it has received a signed contract from the Client.
1. Enjoe shall use reasonable endeavors to supply the Service from the Commencement Date.
2. The Service shall be directed by the event manager or such other suitably qualified person appointed by Enjoe.
3. Enjoe reserves the right to make changes to the Service which is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or safety requirements. Enjoe will notify the Client of any changes to the Service.
4. Enjoe will provide administrative assistance with the management of the Event budget and shall provide the client with profit and loss reports. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client will be solely responsible for the overall management of the budget associated with the Event and shall be solely responsible for any loss incurred.
5. If Enjoe is required to provide a Website under this Contract, the Website will remain live for a period of six months after the date of the Event. The Client will be solely responsible for the content of the Website and the Abstract uploaded by the Client and/or Delegates (the “Abstract”) and any postings on or use of the Website by the Client and or any third parties and/or Delegates, and shall indemnify the University in respect of any loss or claims resulting from the content of the Website and/or the Abstract.
1. The Client shall confirm the Minimum Guaranteed Number at the Commencement Date. If the number of Delegates is less than the Minimum Guaranteed Number then price will be charged as per the mentioned Minimum Guaranteed Number. If the final number of Delegates increases over those previously communicated to the event manager, the Client will be charged accordingly.
2. The Minimum Guaranteed Number may be adjusted by the Client provided that such adjustment is communicated to and accepted by Enjoe in writing. However, any reduction in numbers will remain subject to Enjoe’s policies. Any increase in Delegate numbers may result in an increase in the Price.
1. The Client shall:
a) Co-operate with Enjoe in all matters relating to the Service;
b) Provide, in a timely manner, such data and other information as Enjoe may require for the provision of the Service, and ensure that it is accurate in all material aspects;
c) Provide content and materials for inclusion on the Website and in the Abstract as requested by Enjoe and ensure that Enjoe and the Client have the right to use all intellectual property rights associated with the relevant content and materials.
2. The Client shall not use the names, logos or any details of Enjoe for any matter Charges.
3. In consideration of the provision of the Service, the Client hereby agrees to pay the Price to Enjoe together with any GST eligible in respect thereof at the prevailing rate at the tax point date.
4. Enjoe has the right to adjust the Price in the case that any additional services are requested by the Client after the Commencement Date, including but not limited to an increase in Delegates.
5. Written notification of any Price changes will be made by Enjoe to the Client as soon as possible.
1) The Price is a service and management charge and expressly excludes any postage charges and any other ancillary expenses reasonably and properly incurred by Enjoe first in connection with the Service.
2) Enjoe shall obtain the Client’s written approval before incurring any expenses, material or services exceeding an amount specified by the Client and included in the Booking Contract.
3) If Enjoe requires sub-contracting the provision of any part of the Service, it doesn't require a written confirmation of the Client for the Client’s approval and Enjoe shall have the right, acting as an Event Planner of the Client, to bind the Client contractually to all approved sub-contractors.
4) As Enjoe is acting as an Event Planner in relation to the provision of the Service, it will not be liable to any third party suppliers for payment.
5) Any expenses incurred under clause 1 or 2 shall or shall not be invoiced by Enjoe.
6) Notwithstanding the terms of clause 5, Enjoe can make payments to third party suppliers and/or sub-contractors on behalf of the Client. Enjoe can, at its sole discretion, set off the Revenue against any payments made by it to third parties. In the event that the Revenue actually received by Enjoe does not exceed the sums paid by it to third parties, Enjoe shall or shall not invoice the client for any sums not covered in accordance with clause 5.
7) If for any reason, the Event is cancelled or postponed, the Client shall be liable for all payments made or due to third parties under the terms of this Contract and shall Indemnify Enjoe in relation to the same, provided that Enjoe uses reasonable endeavors to mitigate any such costs.
1. Enjoe reserves the right to cancel the Service (or any part thereof) if:
a) The Client breaches any of its duties or obligations under the Contract;
b) In the opinion of Enjoe, the Client has requested a significant change of the Contract or Service; including but not limited to a request to reduce the Minimum Guaranteed Numbers;
c) An administrator is appointed to the Client or in the event of the liquidation or receivership of the Client;
d) Enjoe is not satisfied with the Client’s credit status;
e) In the opinion of Enjoe, the Event might prejudice the reputation of Enjoe.
f) Enjoe is requested to cancel the Event by order of any government or other public authority.
1. The Booking will be considered ‘cancelled’ by Enjoe when a Client, by written notification to the event manager, cancels or postpones the entire Booking.
2. In the event of termination of the Contract for any reason, Enjoe shall have the right not to refund or to impose a cancellation charge which shall be calculated as detailed in clause 3 below.
3. In the event of Cancellation and refund initiation, Enjoe shall have the right to impose a cancellation charge which shall be calculated as detailed below:
a) If cancelled 180-120 days prior to the first day of the Event, the cancellation charge shall be 20% of the Total Advance Amount;
b) If cancelled 120-90 days prior to the first day of the Event, the cancellation charge shall be 35% of the Total Advance Amount;
c) If cancelled 90-60 days prior to the first day of the Event, the cancellation charge shall be 50% of the Total Advance Amount;
d) If cancelled 60-30 days prior to the first day of the Event, the cancellation charge shall be 75% of the Total Advance Amount; and
e) If cancelled less than 30 days prior to the first day of the Event, the cancellation charge shall be 100% of the Total Advance Amount.
4. On termination of this Contract for any reason, the Client shall immediately pay to Enjoe all of Enjoe cancellation charges less any amounts already paid.
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% or a minimum of 20% of the Total Event Price is payable upon the Commencement Date as requested by Enjoe.
2. Further deposits may be required depending on the number of Delegates and/or the value of any additional services the Client requests Enjoe to book and/or contract on their behalf.
a) The Client shall, within 14 days of the date of the relevant invoice or request for payment, pass for payment, all monies due under the Contract.
b) The Client shall notify Enjoe of any disputed amounts within 5 working days of the date of the invoice or request for payment and the Client shall pay the undisputed amount within 14 days of the date of the invoice. The disputed amount alone may be withheld until the dispute is resolved.
c) All payments by the Client to Enjoe shall be made without deduction or set off.
a) The Client shall make all payments due under the Contract of payment and within 14 days of the date of the relevant invoice or request for payment.
b) If the Client fails to pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date, Enjoe may charge interest at an annual rate of 3% above the base rate for the time being.
c) The Client shall notify Enjoe of any disputed amounts within 5 working days of the date of the invoice or request for payment and the Client shall pay the undisputed amount within 14 days of the date of the invoice; the disputed amount alone may be withheld until the dispute is resolved.
d) All payments by the Client to Enjoe shall be made without deduction or set off.
a) Delegates paying on-line using a card will receive confirmation of their transaction from the payment provider.
b) Following payment, an invoice will be issued by Enjoe on behalf of the Client.
c) If the Client is GST registered, this will be a GST invoice.
a) The Delegate will complete their company billing details, including the invoice contact, at this stage.
b) An invoice will be issued by Enjoe on behalf of the Client, and sent to the booker or booker/delegate.
c) If the Client is GST registered, this will be a GST invoice.
d) A receipt will be issued on behalf of the Client by Enjoe on the following payment.
a) For delegates who register more than 3 months before the start date of the event, there will be four chases that will be completed a month before the start of the event.
b) For delegates who register less than 3 months before the start date of the vent, there will be four chases that will be completed before the date of the event.
c) The first payment chase will be a generic e-mail, the second a personalized e-mail, the third a telephone call and the fourth will be a final e-mail advising that their registration may be cancelled.
d) The wording of the debt chasing e-mails will be approved by the Client.
e) This will be confirmed in all delegate terms and conditions. The Client cannot adjust the payment chasing dates.
1. Enjoe will be on work only after signing into the terms and conditions.
2. Information and data belonging to the Client and used by Enjoe for delegate registration purposes will remain the sole property of the Client. Except with the express written permission of the Client or if required by law or regulation, Enjoe will not disclose or use this information for any purpose other than those associated with the Service.
3. Enjoe undertakes to maintain database management procedures in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. The Client warrants that it has notified with the Information Commissioner as a data controller if it is legally required to do so and shall ensure that it.
5. As between the Client and Enjoe ,all intellectual property rights and all other rights in and/or resulting from the provision of the Service shall be owned by Enjoe .Enjoe licenses all such rights to the Client on a non-exclusive, worldwide basis to such extent as is necessary to enable the Client to make reasonable use of the Service. If this Contract is terminated, this license will automatically terminate.
6. Any intellectual property rights developed prior to or out with the scope of this Contract shall remain the property of the party that introduced the same and they will grant to the other party, a non-exclusive, royalty free license to use the same for the purpose of fulfilling their obligations under the Contract.
7. If the Client provides any logos, trademarks, copyright or any materials (“Client IP”) to Enjoe for the Website the Abstract or for the purpose of delivering the Service, Enjoe shall have a license to use the intellectual property rights in any such Client IP for the purpose of delivering the Service only.
8. The Client warrants that it has sufficient rights in the Client IP to license it to Enjoe over this Contract and will indemnity Enjoe against any and all loss incurred as a result of the use of such Client IP.
1. The Client shall keep in strict confidence all technical or commercial know-how, specifications, inventions, processes or initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed to the Client by Enjoe, its employees, agents, consultants or subcontractors and any other confidential information concerning Enjoe’s business or its products which the Client may obtain.
2. The Client may disclose such information:
a) To its employees, officers, representatives, advisers, agents or subcontractors who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out the Client’s obligations under this Contract.
b) As may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
3. The Client shall not use any such information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under this Contract.
4. The Client shall ensure that its employees, officers, representatives, advisers, agents or subcontractors to whom it discloses such information comply with clauses 1 to 3.
1. Nothing in these conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict either party’s liability for:
a) Death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
b) Fraud or deceit.
2. Subject to clause 1, the entire liability of Enjoe in connection with the Contract whether for negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise, is limited to an amount equal to the Price.
3. Subject to clause 1, the liability of Enjoe in connection with the Contract whether for negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise, will not extend to any special, indirect or consequential damages or losses, or any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of contracts or opportunity, whether direct or indirect, even if the Client has advised Enjoe of the possibility of those losses, or if they were Enjoe’s contemplation.
4. The Client shall indemnify, keep indemnified and hold Enjoe harmless from and against all claims, actions, damages, liabilities and costs (including professional fees which may be brought against or incurred or suffered by Enjoe, its employees or agents in connection with the Service which arise as a result of or due to the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Client, its employees or agents or others whom it is responsible, or any Delegate.
5. Enjoe will have no liability to the Client and/or the Delegate when they are not at Enjoe premises, even if any such liability is incurred at a location which Enjoe has organized an alternative venue for delivery of the Event and/or organized as part of the relevant social program as part of the delivery of the Service as specified in the Booking Contract.
6. Enjoe gives notice that all arrangements for transport and conveyance, or for any other services, are made by them as agents, upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity howsoever caused which might occur due to the act, omission fault or negligence of any suppliers or subcontractors engaged in carrying out contracted arrangements for the Client.
7. The Client shall effect and maintain adequate insurance cover (including professional indemnity insurance and event and public liability insurance) to cover all liabilities under the Contract, with a reputable insurer approved by Enjoe and shall, on Enjoe’s request, produce both the insurance certificate giving details of cover and the receipt for the current year’s premium in respect of each insurance.
1. The Client shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
2. Any circumstance beyond the control of Enjoe including, but not limited to acts of God, fire, explosion, adverse weather conditions, flood, earthquake, failure of energy sources or transport network, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, strikes, work stoppages, slow-downs, or other industrial disputes, accidents, riots or civil disturbances, acts of government, lack of power, non-performance or delays by suppliers or materials shortages.
3. Enjoe shall not be liable to the other of loss or damages arising from prevention or delay in performance of this Contract. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing shall excuse the Client from any payment obligations under the Contract.
4. If Enjoe is prevented or hindered from hosting the event by a mishap, Enjoe may, at its sole option and without being liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or Delegates, relocate the event to another location or terminate the Contract forthwith by giving notice to that effect to the Client.
5. The benefit of this Contract may not be assigned by the Client without the prior written consent of Enjoe.
6. This Contract and any document referred to herein represent the whole understanding of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof. Each and every provision in this Contract shall be read (where possible) as entirely independent and severable from the other or others. In all cases where a provision of this Contract is reducible, invalid or unenforceable in terms of any legislation or other legal authority, such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining portion of this Contract which shall remain in force and effect.
7. No variation or alteration of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of each party.